Plant Maintenance is a functional SAP Module that handles the maintenance of the equipment and production. It is a very transparent module in SAP which helps the user to maintain the equipment and enable the efficient planning of production schedules. It provides the organization with a very comprehensive model of production planning and scheduling the processes. SAP PM includes activities like Inspection, Preventive maintenance, Breakdown maintenance, and Predictive Maintenance. It is a software solution that will help in maintenance, planning of the production plant
- You will Understand the Business from the procurement and Plant maintenance department.
- You can Map the customer in the business processes.
- Design and enhance the operational and analytical reports for the customer.
- Integrate the modules of Production Planning, Material Management, and Sales and Distribution.
- Will be able to record the plant-related issues directly in the SAP system like material activities and plan labor, and to record and settle the cost.
- Can perform automatic repairs and facilitate maintenance
- Organize the documents and manage the problems of the enterprise asset
- Can inspect the technical system.
- Plan and Schedule the activities.
- Can have a glance on the costs and reduce the downtime for better work prospect.
- SAP Project Team
- End Users
- Plant Maintenance Executives
- Job seekers
- Who are interested in learning SAP PM
- End-users of SAP MM & PM modules
- Inventory and warehouse managers.