Do you want to restart your career or want to start something fresh again? Looking for a trending course in the industry?
Then, you must think of opting SAP modules. SAP is a globally used software which integrates all the operations with technology and maintain systematic records. There are many modules in SAP, which are used for various purposes while SAP PP has a different set of importance which help the production and manufacturing in transforming the business and maintaining the transparency. KMR Software Solutions is the best SAP training institute in Hyderabad. We exclusively train all the SAP modules to the students. KMR Software Solutions offer both offline and online training classes where SAP PP a Simple Logistic program is taught briefly
SAP PP ( Production Planning) is an SAP module which is designed to integrate all the departments of production and manufacturing. It maintains all the records of the manufacturing processes by creating the procurement schedules for finished products and component materials. It is for maintaining a discrete process, and repetitive manufacturing and master BOM status definitions, process message characteristics, and master data of the production. It is an important module in SAP as it is highly efficient in tracking and making the records of manufacturing processes, goods movements, conversion of raw material to semi-finished goods and many other discrete processes in production.
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Billing of Material (BOM)
- Capacity Planning
- Master production scheduling
- Shop floor
- Inventory Management
- Quality Management
- SAP PP’s main task is to decide what to be produced, when to be produced, where to be produced and how the cost is calculated.
- SAP PP helps in automating the activities of production like planning controlling and scheduling.
- Analyses the goods and create the goods and services cost-effectively for customers.
- SAP PP’s main function is to create and support planning of schedules, dispatching inspection, control and coordination of raw materials, machines tools, Quality check-up.
- Provides automatic Reports which plays an important role in decision-making by the management.
- Automates the Cost-saving Process which saves the resources of the company.
- It has a main control on entire production processes.
- SAP PP Plans the manufacturing process and helps in procurement and sales planning by providing a proper lead time of in and out date delivery schedules.
- Planning, Controlling, Monitoring are the major task performed by SAP PP
- SAP PP can Integrate with other manufacturing SAP modules like SAP WM, SAP QM, SAP CO, SAP SD.
Supply chain management is a world of opportunities. It is an evergreen field which includes major tasks like Production planning, Material management & Logistics. SAP PP is a major tool which performs all the activities in supply chain management. It is assumed that the world of Supply Chain Management looks for profiles who are well-versed with SAP modules with Production Planning.
A person with SAP PP can approach for many job roles. Major Job roles for SAP PP are:
- SAP Consultant
- SAP Lead
- Business Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
- Business System Analyst
- Senior Business Analyst
Top Companies like Infosys Limited, Tata Consultancy Services Limited and Capgemini Deloitte, Wipro Technologies Ltd, Amgen Tampa, and others are the top respondents who look for SAP specialists.
Reportedly the basic salary for different positions related to SAP PP starts with a pay range of around ₹793,321 and ₹661,000 per annum. A Senior SAP Analyst/ SAP consultant’s average pay is ₹844,148 per year. In Abroad, an average salary for “sap pp” ranges from about $75,566 per year for Business Analyst to $109,874 per year for SAP Lead.
- Degree from a recognized institute/ university and a good educational background.
- Basic technical understanding of computer and database is required to learn SAP PP
- Knowledge of operational business processes will be beneficial.
- Prior knowledge and hands-on experience of production planning and ERP tool are recommendable.
- Project team members
- Managerial staff in the department of production and purchasing trainers
- Business analysts
- IT staff
- Inventory Managers
KMR Software Solutions is exclusively into SAP Module training. We offer extensive training to the students from the beginning of the course to the advanced levels. We have the experienced trainers are specialized in this particular module. We offer a simple and understandable study material which not only helps the students for reference but also help the students to work out with various problems. KMR Software Solutions has 2 branches i.e in Kukatpally and S.R Nagar that provides both online and Offline SAP coaching by the requirement of the industry. We have a separate team of lecturers, practical trainers, and teaching management trainers who will guide you at every step and provide you 24/7 online support whenever it is required. We also provide you with ample information that is essential to get maximum productivity along with the knowledge on how to clear the SAP or SAP PP certificate and working on Live Projects.