KMR Software Solutions provide a complete module of SAP training. KMR Software training in Hyderabad provides time to time knowledge with 100% placement assistance focused SAP GRC Training in Kukatpally and SR Nagar. Our SAP GRC course is specially designed to cover all the concepts from basic to advanced levels in the SAP GRC module. KMR Software Solutions has the best SAP GRC trainers who are certified in SAP GRC are experienced with a good professional background. They have hands-on real-time experience with multiple SAP GRC real-time practical knowledge. SAP GRC course content and syllabus is designed according to the market requirements so that the student will achieve their career goals.
SAP governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) is an SAP course module that deals with corporations to address different topics including company governance, risk management, and regulatory compliance, cybersecurity, International Trade. SAP GRC will be able to provide complete insights about the risk and compliances and compliances which will change the business conditions. SAP GRC training in Kukatpally and SR Nagar is provided by Experts from the industry. We provide all the SAP GRC training based on the corporate standards that help the students to be prepared with real-time projects. KMR Software Solutions training institute is one of the best results-oriented SAP Training Institute in Hyderabad which offers both practical and experimental knowledge in the SAP GRC course.
SAP with GRC training course will help you to understand the concepts of SAP GRC applications, and addressing the major issues like
- Troubleshooting the products during the emergency issues in SAP
- Introducing the risk and compliance to manage all global trade process
- Analyze injuries associated with user or roles
- Manage user assignments
- Reducing the cost of violations
- Proactively avoiding the risk events
- Minimize global trade violation
- Supply sustainability reporting
- Monitoring the analytics for internal audits
- In-depth study material with Real-Time Scenarios for each topic with its Solutions for SAP GRC and security modules.
- A detailed study with case studies for easy understanding
- Case studies for SAP GRC Online and classroom Training.
- Scheduled sessions under the guidelines of highly Qualified Trainers and Real-time Experts
- We have Normal Track, Fast Track and Weekend Batches also
- Very cost-effective with flexible payments.
- Executives & managers (industrial companies as well as solution providers)
- Business process subject matter experts
- Project leaders
- Financial analysts
Basic knowledge of SAP overview is enough to learn SAP Security with GRC. If you know SAP BASIS, SAP BI, and other technical modules are always recommended
Our Institute is the best SAP GRC in Hyderabad with high-end infrastructure and advanced lab facilities in the classroom training program. The unique feature and advantage of KMR Software Solutions are we provide multiple options for the students to opt for their final module. We feel proud to announce that the KMR training institute in Hyderabad prepares thousands of candidates for SAP training at affordable fees structure.
We also provide 100% Placement Support as we have good tie-ups with multiple MNC’s and Consultancies. We help our students in their placement by providing Mock Interviews, Interview Questions and Answers and Real-time case Scenarios used in live projects. We provide both online and offline training classes for SAP GRC training.
Overview of SAP
- Overview of different functions in SAP ECC (Like Functional, Basis,Security and ABAP).
- SAP System Land Scape (DEV, QA, PRD)
- R/3 SECURITY
- SAP R/3 User Administration
- Tables Related to User Administration
- Explain USR40 table
- SAP R/3 Role Administration (Authorization concept)
- Tables Related to Roles (AGR* Tables)
- Maintenance of Authorization objects (SU24)
- Difference b/w SU24 & SU22
- Troubleshooting (SU53, SU56 and ST01)
- Protect tables and transaction codes and Programs
- User Information System (SUIM)
- Security Audit System (SM19, SM20)
- Custom authorization objects
- System Profile Parameters
- Central User Administration (CUA) (SM59, SCUA, SCUM, SCUG)
- BI / BW SECURITY
GRC ACCESS CONTROL ( 10.1, 12.0)
- Access Risk Analysis (ARA)
- Emergency Access Management (EAM)
- Business Role Management (BRM)
- Access Request Management (ARM)