SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) Training course is one of the most used SAP ERP software. SAP SD is a tool which helps in tracking, managing and reporting of all the Sales and distributions of the company that includes Pre-sales activities, and Shipment, Billing and Processing of sales orders. It is a course which is a course that is highly linked with MM and FI modules
SAP SD is an ERP software that deals with various activities like shipping. Its main activities include sales order handling, distribution of shipments to customers, the billing process, customer invoice, services in return for money or other compensation product or service by making full or partial payment and many other activities which is completely involved in sales and distribution. It is one of the main important tools for for logistics department.
- Implementation and supporting of the SAP SD.
- identifying and interpreting and validating the Sales documents
- Mapping clients according to the business needs.
- Customizing and configuring the SD ERP tool
- Identifying the gaps, issues and providing the solutions for the work.
- Acting as an authorised liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Prioritizing the Documents functional designs, and test cases.
- Performing a detailed analysis of the complex business process requirement.
- Helps in Distribution processing
- Tracking of the SD transactions.
- Recording the pre-sale and post-sale data for processing the payments,
- Tracking the sales data
- Defining the processes
- Management of the documents in a unified system
Anyone can learn SAP SD Training, there are immense opportunities for SAP SD.
Starting as an SAP SD consultant has vertical growth of opportunities starting from a
- Team lead,
- Functional Lead,
- Project Manager,
- Program Manager etc.
Business knowledge in the area of sales and distribution you will be learning everything from this SAP SD Training at KMR Software training institute.
- Any degree holders
- M tech
- PG Holders in Management
- Computer Engineers
- Employees in the Logistics department.
- Sales representative
- Team Lead
- Any one from Sales and Marketing Domain
KMR in Hyderabad is a satisfactory SAP SD Training institute that will include the entire syllabus in an organized format to the students. From the basic principles to advanced topics like Business Intelligence techniques, statistics warehousing, facts mining, data reporting/visualization and a lot greater. SAP SD is taught well under the guidance of professional trainers. In-depth knowledge of the course is given clearly. We offer a simple and understandable study material which not only helps the students for reference but also help the students to work out with various problems. KMR Software Solutions has 2 branches i.e in Kukatpally and S.R Nagar that provide both online and Offline SAP coaching by the requirement of the industry. We have a separate team of lecturers, practical trainers, and teaching management trainers who will guide you at every step and provide you 24/7 online support whenever it is required. We also provide you with ample information that is essential to get maximum productivity along with the knowledge on how to clear the SAP SD certificate and working on Live Projects
- SAP Basic overview
- Enterprise structure with a business case
- Definition and Assignment of Organizational Entities
- Master Data
- D Customer Master Data
- Inventory Management
- Sales Document Management
- Copy controls for Sales Documents
- Shipping process in S&D
- Initial Goods Receipt through Warehouse management
- Picking Process in Delivery Level
- Post Goods Issue process in Delivery level
- Billing Process in S&D
- Material Determination Process
- Pricing Concepts in Sales
- Availability Check & Transfer of Requirements
- Procedure for Schedule line Category
- Credit Management process
- Material Listing and Exclusion using condition technique
- Consignment Stock Processing
- Output Process
- Incomplete Procedures for Sales
- Bill Of Material process
- Scheduling Agreements and Contracts Process