Spark and Scala
Apache Spark and Scala is a certification course designed to advance the expertise of the working ecosystem of Big Data or Hadoop. Spark is an open-source framework for creating applications while Spark primarily deals with the boosting up of the performance of big data applications. Spark and Scala together help in maintaining the database with very high performance and covert the big data files to system memory. Spark library includes SSpark Streaming, Spark SQL, machine learning programming, GraphX programming, and Shell Scripting Spark Spark Core, Spark SQL, Spark Mlib, GraphX, and Spark streaming. All these applications will help in analyzing large data sets.
- Framing data sets and analyzing the problems as Apache Spark scripts
- Developing a distributed code using the Scala programming
- Optimizing the Spark jobs through partitioning, caching, and other techniques
- Creating Hadoop clusters by Building, deploying, and running Spark scripts
- Transforming the structured data using SparkSQL and DataFrames
- Analyzing the graph structures using GraphX
- Will able to understand the concepts of Spark’s Resilient Distributed datasets
- Learn the concepts of Spark’s Resilient Distributed Datastores
- Will be able to use Amazon’s Elastic MapReduce service for scaling up to larger data sets
- Understanding how Hadoop YARN works and how distribution in spark happens.
- WIll be able to work on the spark technologies like Spark SQL, DataFrames, DataSets, Spark Streaming, and GraphX
- Apache Spark is an open-source that computes the software framework 100 times faster than MapReduce while Scala alters the process and increases the processing time double than the usual which helps in advance implementation of the data sets and the storage of these data sets. Spark and Scala will help the organization to be faster than the usual. Every industry requires an Apache Spark and Scala expert who can work on these Bigdata languages for the betterment of the business. The Presence of the bigdata develops or certified spark and scala developers are relatively less than the demand which is a great opportunity to grab a job by joining a dream job you are looking for in the Top MNCs you wish too.
- Developers and Architects
- BI /ETL/DW Professionals
- Senior IT Professionals
- Testing Professionals
- Mainframe Professionals
- Big Data Enthusiasts
- Software Architects, Engineers, and Developers
- Data Scientists and Analytics Professionals
- Software Engineers looking to upgrade Big Data skills
- Data Engineers and ETL Developers
- Data Scientists and Analytics Professionals
- Graduates who are looking to make a career in Big Data
There are no prerequisites for taking up this Apache Spark and Scala certification training. As KMR Software Services teach you from the trash. However, a basic knowledge of database, SQL and query language can be helpful to learn Spark and Scala.
The Apache Spark & Scala certification exam is 120 minutes long and comprises 60 single & multiple-choice questions. The passing score for the exam is 80% i.e you must be able to answer 48 questions correctly.
Our Spark & Scala training at KMR Software services will covers all the subject areas of Spark & Scala . KMR Software services is a leading Spark & Scala Training Institute in Hyderabad which delivers high-quality Spark & Scala Training for both classroom and online training.
At KMR Software services the entire course includes updated training of Spark & Scala. .The entire course is designed in such a way that we will help you in preparing to get through or pass the Official Spark & Scala certification and is designed to help them clear the exam in first attempt itself.
We offer regular training classes (day time classes), weekend training classes, and fast track training classes. Our Spark & Scala Training course fee is economical and tailor-made based on training requirement. Our team will make you confident & comfortable in cracking interviews.
We also provide online training through which you can access our tutorial Anywhere, anytime which is valuable and cost-effective. We have a captivating interactive training environment with dynamic content, e-Learning that not only effectively keeps people up-to-date, but interested as well. It’s a One Stop Shop for all IT and Non-IT software trainings in Hyderabad.
- Module 01 – Introduction to Bigdata
- Module 02 – Hadoop cluster Setup
- Module 03 – Apache Hadoop
- Module 04 – MapReduce
- Module 05 – Scala for Apache Spark
- Module 06 – Exploring OOPS and Functional Programming in Scala
- Module 07- Introduction to Apache Spark
- Module 08 – Apache Spark cluster setup
- Module 09 – Apache Spark RDD’s
- Module 10 – Apache Spark RDD’s Advance
- Module 11 – Programming RDD with Use cases-1
- Module 12 – Advance Programming RDD with Use cases
- Module 13- Spark SQL
- Module 14- Spark Streaming
- Module 15- Kafka